2017 Pet Portrait Award Rules
– Minimum £10 donation to be paid to DogsTrust at time of sitting via cash or cheque (payable to DogsTrust)
deposited in DogsTrust Colllection tin at your chosen Studio.
– Minimum £10 donation per dog.
– Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
– Studio Awards winners will be judged 15th January 2018
– Annual Pet Portrait Award winner will be judged 22nd January 2018
– Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your alloted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
– You must be 18 years old and over to enter
– All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Pet Portrait Awards promotions.
– Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
– Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
– Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £25 returnable deposit may be requested.
– Your Pet Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must only include one dog per entry.
– At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.